ETL GLOBAL Real Estate
At ETL GLOBAL REAL ESTATE, we have a team of consultants and lawyers specialised in Real Estate Law, with more than 30 years of experience in property transactions, rentals, investments and other aspects of the real estate sector. This puts the department in an unbeatable position for offering our services in this sector in Spain and throughout Europe.
We advise our clients on all types of real estate matters by obtaining the necessary reports, details of encumbrances, boundaries, owners, community rules, urbanistic qualification, administrative licences and concordance between cadastre, land registry and the physical reality of the property.
1. CONVEYANCING AND LEASES
2. PROPERTY BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
4. TAX CONSULTANCY
Property sales: we provide sellers and owners with the advice they need to comply with all the requirements for a trouble-free sale, checking and addressing all issues.
Property acquisitions: we carry out Due Diligence to ensure that the property complies with all relevant laws and regulations and that there are no charges or encumbrances of any kind that could be prejudicial to the client.
Processing: We take care of all the formalities, resolving any issues that may come to light during property sales and acquisitions, and following everything to a successful conclusion with their proper entry in the Land Registry for the client’s total peace of mind and security. We also take care of the change of ownership of the supply contracts for the property.
- Drafting property leases, whether permanent, temporary or for holiday use, tourism rentals, business premises rentals, economic operations and transfers of rights.
- Rural property and agricultural land leases.
- Extrajudicial and judicial claims for breach of lease contracts, including eviction requests and claims for amounts owed.
OTHER LEGAL TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO REAL ESTATE:
OTHER REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS:
- Segregation and grouping of properties.
- Declarations of new construction and/or under construction.
- Increases in or defects in the area of the property.
- Construction contracts (with the developer, contractor, architect, etc.).
- Contracts for tourist premises (hotels, tourist homes, etc.) and other types of businesses (bars, cafés, restaurants, gyms, etc.).
OTHER REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS:
- Rural land for farming.
- Urban plots for industrial use.
- Selection of objects for sale.
- Analysis and study of objects for purchase.
- Real estate developments.
- Property renovations and extensions.
- Income tax for residents and non-residents (IRPF and IRNR) and companies (IS).
- Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Tourist activities tax.
- Property tax.
- Capital gains tax.
- Inheritance and gift tax (ISD).
- Capital Transfer Tax (ITP) and Documented Legal Acts (AJD).
In addition to all the services related to the real estate sector, our offices have other professionals specialised in Commercial Law, Succession Law, Communities of Owners, and Financial Advice, among others.
Our specialised real estate team has professionals who can assist you in Spanish, Catalan, English, German, French, Spanish and Spanish, Italian, Russian and Arabic.
Our large group of ETL GLOBAL member firms allows us to provide both national and international support for all types of real estate businesses.
Miguel Céspedes, Managing Director ETL Mallorca.