The business environment is constantly changing, and this requires adopting adaptation strategies on a continuous basis to drive the development of each business and improve competitiveness. ETL GLOBAL’s consultancy area aims to support businesses through strategic plans that help them to manage risks and opportunities to achieve their goals.
Always based on a close relationship, ETL GLOBAL consultants advise their clients on business, financial and organisational matters, with the level of involvement required by any development, growth or business restructuring process, regardless of the size or sector of activity.
- Corporate Strategy
- Business unit management/lines of service
- Strategic planning
- Corporate governance
- Innovation Framework
- Evaluation of new Business Models
- Evolution of business models and relationship models by client segments
- Market insights
- Data science – customer analytics
- Marketing Datamarts
- Innovation in the value proposal
- Omnichannel Transformation
- Improvements to business productivity in distribution channels.Commercial and operational efficiency
- Integral risk management, RAROC and pricing
- Market risk
- Credit risk
- Operational risk
- Model risk
- Compliance and behaviour risk
- Economic and regulatory capital. Capital planning (stress test)
- Risk-based organisation and governance
- Management systems and scorecards
- Profitability systems
- Cost allocation systems
- Budgeting systems Governance models for information and data quality
- Dictionaries of financial data and functional architecture of data model
- Support adapting Entities to regulatory reporting
- Optimising structures and organisational models
- Diagnosing processes and identifying and prioritising lines of approach
- Implementing solutions to optimise processes and services
- Applying co-creation techniques, focus groups, mystery shopping…
- Integral programmes to improve efficiency in processes and organisations
- Improve profitability through tactical programmes to boost results
- Optimised cost mechanisms based on zero-based budgeting
- System for allocating and managing costs (ABC/ABM).
To receive more information about our services,
fill in the following form.
Work with us.
If you are passionate about your profession and want to contribute your talent, experience and honesty to the growth of a large firm in the process of expansion in Spain, this could be your great opportunity.
At ETL GLOBAL, a firm of German origin specializing in professional legal, tax, labor, audit and consulting services, you can be part of a team of highly qualified professionals committed to quality, who will share their experience with you and drive your career so that you grow with your clients.
Are you interested?