Currently, not having a Compliance Programme entails a huge business risk that may lead to a series of very costly criminal and financial damages. In addition, having a Compliance Programme is a great opportunity to improve the management of the company and project a market image of solvency, reliability and soundness.
- Risk analysis
- Ethical code
- Compliance Body
- Complaints channel and investigations protocol
- Defence protocol
- System of delegation of functions
- Employees training programme
- Periodic review of the compliance system
- Implementation of specific protocols:
- ICT protocol
- Protocol for the Defence of Competition
- Criminal review of plans for the prevention of occupational and environmental hazards
- Due Diligence processes
ETL Global in Spain
All the offices of the ETL Global group in Spain.