In an attempt to pre-empt all its client’s needs, ETL GLOBAL wants to offer a comprehensive care that goes beyond the disciplines of Audit, Tax, Legal and Consulting Services.
This is why it has created a Services division staffed by specialised partners and professionals, that offers clients range of services to help them and provide them with the optimal management of their businesses through digital marketing services and online strategies, Human Resources, Insurance Broker for companies and individuals, IT Consulting and patents and trademarks.
- Domain management
- Website design.
- Development and implementation of e-businesses.
- Mobile app development.
- Online marketing campaign design.
- Search engine optimisation.
- SEO positioning.
- SEM campaigns.
- Social network management.
- Content marketing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns.
- Web support and maintenance.
- Web audits
- Ongoing training
As advisers and insurance brokers, we offer an advice service and comprehensive support that responds to any need and optimise the benefits of taking out insurance:
- Ongoing study of policies to find the best solution to the risks.
- Personalised resolutions of risks from beginning to end.
- Adjusting your company’s insurance portfolio to your real needs.
Before starting or relationship with our customers, we do a detailed study of their insurance portfolio, with two objectives:
- Analyse and correct possible shortfalls and/or virtues of policies and adapt the portfolio to the specific needs of the activity.
- Optimise the cost structure of your insurance portfolio.
In the ETL Services insurance area, we process and provide brokering service to ensure your company’s need for coverage needs, either by legal obligation or as an added guarantee or security:
P.L. (Public liability)
Commerce / SME
- Staff recruitment and selection.
- Welcome manual.
- Job description and assessment.
- Performance evaluation – management by objectives.
- Design and implementation of remuneration policies.
- Labour climate study.
- Study of training needs and drafting the annual training plan.
- Motivation courses and personalised courses – coaching.
- Combating absenteeism.
- Requests for prevention incentive systems – Bonus.
- Creation and management of work groups. Improvements.
- Collective bargaining.
- Labour audits.
- Occupational Risk Prevention Law audits.
- Career plan design.
- Distinctive sign registration requests: brands, trade names, industrial designs, patents and utility models.
- Pre-feasibility reports of registry access.
- Patent subsidies.
- Negotiations, opposition procedures and administrative appeals.
- Contentious-Administrative judicial procedures.
- Maintenance, renewal and national and international surveillance services.
- Commercial management and strategy with portfolios of registered rights.
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts: assignments and changes, licences and franchises for use, coexistence agreements, mergers.
- Invalidity procedures and lapse of distinctive signs
- Unfair competition procedures.
- Advice on product labels.
- Management and processing of possible grants in the field of Intellectual Property.
- Wine rights
Appellations of Origin, Geographical Indications and Supervisory Councils.
New Information Technologies and Intellectual Property Law
Design, planning, implementation and administration of infrastructures and applications.
Data cabling installations
- Audio-visual production
Creation of custom databases for stock control, invoicing, inventory control, call control, route control, etc.
To receive more information about our services,
fill in the following form.
Work with us.
If you are passionate about your profession and want to contribute your talent, experience and honesty to the growth of a large firm in the process of expansion in Spain, this could be your great opportunity.
At ETL GLOBAL, a firm of German origin specializing in professional legal, tax, labor, audit and consulting services, you can be part of a team of highly qualified professionals committed to quality, who will share their experience with you and drive your career so that you grow with your clients.
Are you interested?